Monday, June 28

A Sneak Peak!

This weekend Greg and I are headed to Idaho to celebrate the 4th of July with family. Since we're moving to Virginia in a month (yikes!!) this will be my last Idaho trip for the foreseeable future. We're really excited to get out of town and go visit my grandparents and Ja-Mand-Ame-Lucy (a nickname for my brother's family). We've really missed having family here in Provo these past months and we're excited for the visit!



While on my hunt for purse patterns I came across a pattern for Max the Owl (shown above). I thought these little pillows were the cutest thing! I couldn't get them out of my head so I decided to make them for my neices, Amelia and Lucy. I figure they're probably more age appropriate than a bra purse.....

With less than $10, a quick trip to the fabric store and some handmade patterns I was off and running. After sewing for part of the day Saturday then a little more today I'm nearly finished! I just have to add the finishing touches. I hope the girls like them, but even if they don't love them I had a lot of fun putting them together.

Here is a sneak peak of what they'll look like!



1 comment:

Jet said...

so i have this bookmark folder on my computer for "baby girl" stuff and i found these a month or so ago and totally bookmarked them. Glad you had fun! they are totally cute!