Thursday, June 24

Bra Purse

Yikes!! Two posts in one day. I think that means I have no life...
I guess I should enjoy it while I can! :-)

I was searching for free patterns for various crafts (purses, pillows, house stuff, etc.) and I came across a pattern for a bra purse. No, I'm not kidding. See for yourself...



How would you like to go to the grocery store with one of these purses on your arm? I think my favorite is the center one with the little dangly things on the bottom. Although, the pink one with lace butterflies is a close second.

Well you'll be happy to know that you too can have a bra purse! In just 7 easy steps your bra can become your purse. Aren't you glad I told you? I've included the instructions which link to the site so you too can have the joy the woman in the picture below seems to be experiencing.

Don't hold back, I know you all want to make one of these babies....

3 comments:

Jet said...

LOVE IT!!!!! LOL!

Emily Claire said...

Um, Amy really did love it. She wants to make one. But we both figured that our bras weren't big enough to make big enough purses. We'd have to go to the thriftstore/clearance rack (ooh, maybe a place like Ross) and find a bigger one. I think this is what I will MAKE you for your birthday.

Katya said...

hahahah that is too funny!
next birthday present, please. :)