The Baby Name Genie says we
should name our son Esteban Hayden....
The Baby Name Generator says we
should name our son Shane Ronald....
The Name Generation Quiz says we
should name our son Braddock.....
The Baby Name Wizard isn't much
help because it gives me a super long list.....
The 2010 most popular
baby boy name was Jacob....
The 2011 most popular baby boy
name of BabyCenter was Mason....
Kate thinks we should
name baby boy Walker or Rex....
The ladies at my baby shower came up with Ladwayne,
Enrique, Bengay, Fabio, Yaeger and Ignacio....
Hmmm....
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose.
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-William Shakespeare
What do you think? Is Shakespeare right?
Will baby boy be himself no matter what we name him?
Does it really matter what we name baby boy?
Should I just stop stressing about it and have
Greg choose a name out of a hat?
2 comments:
I know it is hard to choose cause everyone is stuck with it! But also, I think the person makes the name so I wouldn't worry too much. Also, there is no need to have it picked for sure before...have three names you love or like and when you meet the little guy, choose then. If you still can't, then have Greg pick one of your favorites out of a hat. :).
So does this mean that you quit work too early? That you are going to go crazy over little things until baby Bob is born? While a name is important, I think you'll come up with the right name and it will be OK. We didn't choose Elizabeth's name until the morning she was born...she turned out OK =)
Post a Comment