The nursery nook is all but complete, I just need to figure out what to put on the wall over the shelf and find a little lamp. I had the elephants over the shelf, but I didn't love it. For now it's an original piece of artwork from Kate. Maybe I can get my amazingly artistic sister who just passed her BFA reviews to make her first nephew an amazing piece of art...hint hint Rachel. Or I'll find a cute vinyl wall decal. I'm not sure. Any ideas for wall decor or final touches in this little space?
William Henry isn't our decided name for baby boy. Maybe William. Maybe Henry. Maybe something else. We don't know. Naming a child is way too much pressure. Hopefully we'll be able come to a consensus after little man makes his grand entrance. I just wanted to hang something up so it the nook didn't look so empty.
3 comments:
Looking good! Your shelf is filling in nicely with fun stuff. And you got a popper! They make such a wonderful noise! We got ours with James and it is still in wonderful shape because it spent most of it's life in the top of a closet...very quietly.
Love it, great job. I keep meaning to tell you that I have now been buying those self-feeding squeezing purees for Grace. Yes, those ones that we claimed were "too expensive and not necessary except for traveling" or something like that. Well, I am eating my words. Grace loves them and at this point I don't care about price (though I do buy the cheaper brands) as long as she gets something into her. Anyway, thought you would enjoy that little nugget. Hope you are feeling well- as well as you can be at this point. Almost done!
I love it! So cute! And I like the names William and Henry. :)
Post a Comment