Wednesday, March 16

Plan B

Since Greg is on spring break we decided it would be fun to meet up for lunch this week. Greg has come to work with me a couple times and Kate recently asked if she could see him again so we figured this week would be perfect. We were hoping for warm weather so we could do a picnic at a park, but it never really warmed up so we went to plan B which was a indoor picnic and playing at our apartment. 

We ate lunch on the living room floor on our giant jean blanket then played for an hour or so until the kids and I had to leave for afternoon playgroup. We had so much fun! Kate and I played hide and go seek, Kate colored and practiced letters with Greg, Kate feed our fish (then wanted to feed them again 3 minutes later), Greg played with Charlie and both of them played the piano.



 Luckily our landlord wasn't home so we could let the kids go wild on the piano. It was so fun to watch them banging away. Charlie especially loved it! Here's a little clip of the kiddos at the piano...


Don't worry about Kate's fall at the end of the video....once she hit the ground she started laughing. She's one tough cookie! All in all it was a really fun afternoon. Greg and I both enjoy hanging out with the kids (and each other), and the break of routine from our usual work/school schedules. I'm so glad that my job gives me access to two cute kids so Greg and I can play house from time to time!

4 comments:

rachel teressa said...

awww for precious!

Emily Claire said...

SO CUTE! I want to come play with your kids with you! Between the two of us we'll have access to kids 6 mo, 3, 8 and 10! This will be an awesome year!

Jet said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! THEY EVEN GOT HYRUM'S ATTENTION. HE LOVED WATCHING THEM PLAY!

Melanie said...

Pianos are wonderful! Great pictures =) I'm glad you got to spend a little time with Greg this week and got to bring the kiddos to your casa.

Have a great time at the Outer Banks!