On Thursday evening while we had some friends over watching the BYU Basketball game I looked over at our fish tank and to my horror noticed that our unnamed fish were no where to be seen. Upon further investigation I found them. Floating on the top. Dead. I'd post a picture but that would be gross. So another two of our fishy friends have bitten the dust.
On our NC trip (will blog about that later) I saw some cute little floating glass fish like the ones above. You don't have to feed them, you don't have to give them fresh water, no tank cleaning required and they're more colorful than goldfish. Oh and their kill-proof. I think we have found our next pet.
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago

2 comments:
:( They died from the lack of a name! Maybe you should try a plant... a cactus maybe?
I'd just like for people to know that you were an excellent fish owner. Goldilocks II lived for a VERY VERY long time.
haha that was pretty funny when you saw they were dead! :) glad you found some fake ones!
Post a Comment