Friday, March 4

Good Reads

Some days I have a lot of down time at work. Usually when such a time presents itself I take a nap. I have mastered the art of napping no matter the time of day. When I've had enough napping I sometimes turn to a book, but considering that lately we barely manage to get grocery shopping done getting to the library isn't very feasible. Therefore I have to rely on my boss's collection of books. Of the half dozen that I've read in the last months these are a few of my favorites. Need a good read? Give one of these a try.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet! "The Help" was already on my list of books to read, so that's cool to see it on there. So you thought it was pretty good?

Katya said...

You have excellent taste in picking which of your boss's books to read. :)
I really enjoyed reading "The Help" last summer! It was a great story. I also enjoyed "The Glass Castle." Very interesting read, for sure...

Melanie said...

I think Rachel read "The Glass Castle" for a class at BC. I read it too, because it was here and a book, and I thought i was interesting.

I will have to reserve the other ones from the library!