I made this delicious cranberry-jalapeno cream cheese dip as an appetizer, slightly adapted this recipe for a brined turkey, made this celery herb stuffing with homemade bread cubes and rounded it off with this apple pie. And since we managed to eat almost all the rolls that our friends brought, I made 2 dozen of these rolls for turkey sandwiches yesterday. I'm embarrassed to admit that in less than 2 days Greg and I have managed to eat almost all of them....Anyway we had a wonderful time visiting with friends and eating lots of yummy food. It was fun to host Thanksgiving again and really nice that our friends brought side dishes so I didn't have to do all the cooking.
We have so much to be thankful for this year. Just to name a few...our apartment, our usually trouble-free car, our two jobs, Greg's opportunity to attend school, financial means to meet all our needs and many of our wants, our health, a healthy and happy son, all of our dear family members, our friends and the gospel of Jesus Christ. How incredibly blessed we are!
Hoping you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating your blessings with your loved ones. Now bring on the Christmas season with all it's warmth, love, joy and family togetherness!
We have so much to be thankful for this year. Just to name a few...our apartment, our usually trouble-free car, our two jobs, Greg's opportunity to attend school, financial means to meet all our needs and many of our wants, our health, a healthy and happy son, all of our dear family members, our friends and the gospel of Jesus Christ. How incredibly blessed we are!
Hoping you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating your blessings with your loved ones. Now bring on the Christmas season with all it's warmth, love, joy and family togetherness!
1 comment:
Yum! So glad it turned out well!! I bought a plain wooden box from michaels and write the best of the best (meaning I make it enough to warrant not looking it up) on plain index cards. Until I finally put them in that box though, they are either on Pinterest, the few cooking blogs I read (if I haven't pinned it) or in a handful of cookbooks. It works. Plus we like the index cards to put up with a magnet on a magnetic board/stove hood. If you needed to know all of that!
Post a Comment