Friday, November 9

Lately

My little boy is sitting up.
Spending an unhealthy amount of time on Pinterest.
Hosting thanksgiving this year - I love making food for people.
Wishing William's hair would grow faster so I could do this to it.
William loves rice cereal  food in any form.
Disappointed in the outcomes of election day.
Dieting is not fun but this website is great - farewell to the last of my baby weight and hello to my skinny jeans.
Just finished watching Downton Abbey Season 3. I. NEED. MORE.
Looking forward to the day when Greg doesn't have school nights/weekends. 
Planning and shopping for Christmas gifts.
Missing my big brother - can't believe it's been almost a year.
William is back to just one feeding at night - I feel human again.
Bought a couple of these and they're a big hit with the little man.
Charlie tried to poke out William's eyes on Monday - Oh dear.
Got new glasses a couple weeks ago - I can see again!
Where have these cookies have been all my life? I love them.
How in the world is my baby 5 months old?!?!

3 comments:

amanda said...

Oh man. You have the cutest baby. I want to use those fruit sucker things (erm..). And...I'm sorry about your brother. Can't believe it's almost been a year. I'm jealous about downton abbey...or is season three what we are all on in the us? Lost track but also dying for more too. Love ya!

Melanie said...

I think William is fine without the sharky doo. "By all appearances the little man is thriving under the care of two great parents", says your dad. Dad suggests putting a red hot cinnamon candy in the mesh sucker bags and see what he does...or maybe a lemon =) We are bad parents...don't listen to us. Sounds like life is a balance of of joy and sorrow...real life. Enjoy the sleep and the smiles!

Katya said...

Ahhhh Downton Abbey!!! I need more, too. And I also love baby mohawks. Those cookies looks incredible...I might have to make some as soon as we finish off our pie...