GREG GOT A JOB!!!!!!
Not just a job that will get us by and meet base living costs. This is a real job. One with amazing benefits (Hurray for grown up health insurance!!!!). One with competitive pay. One that offers excellent career experience. One that is actually in the legal field that Greg is interested. One that allows us to pay tuition without taking on any more student loans. Basically, one that answers all the concerns/fears that we had before deciding to start our family. It's beyond what we could have imagined. It's the best case scenario when we were preparing for the worst.
After the blow of not getting instate tuition we really weren't sure how things were going to work out financially. We knew what we wanted to do, but it just seemed so impractical, impossible and even stupid given our view of things. Before I was pregnant the stress and worry about the future and how things would work out was always weighing on my mind, but for some reason after we decided and I was pregnant it didn't really bother me. Strangely I was fine with the reality that come the end of April we would have no guaranteed income and no way to cover our living costs. I guess in letting go and taking a step into the darkness I was granted some measure of peace about it.
I'm so proud of Greg for getting this job. Since we found out about this kiddo in September he has been diligently working to find a job. I love that he supports my desire to be a stay-at-home mom, even though it shifts the financial responsibility to him. I'm so proud that he found this awesome job opening, researched it and got the job offer based completely on his own merit. I'm so thankful that he's willing to taking on full time work along with night time school so that we can start our family. I can't say that if the situation was reversed that I'd be willing to take on such a heavy load. I'm a lucky lady to be married to such a hard working and good man.
We are so very grateful and can't believe how blessed we have been over the past few months. We certainly don't deserve all that we've received. The windows of heaven have certainly been opened and blessings have poured out on us.
4 comments:
Great news! Good for you both. I'd love to hear more about this job!
God is good to us! It is nice to see His hand in our life...and sometimes hard to trust. But what blessings He so generously pours out upon our lives!
That is awesome!! Congrats!!
So happy for you guys! That is great!!!
Post a Comment