
As is, the shirt is intended for those who can't seem to look you in the eye because they're too focused elsewhere and for that purpose I would never need this shirt. Instead my problem is this, I can't seem to have a conversation with Greg without his eyes dropping from my face down to my belly. A seated conversation at a table.....maybe. A standing conversation....not a chance! It's hilariously noticeable that his focus is on my belly not my face. Whenever I call him on it, his defense is something along the lines of "It's just so huge I can't help but stare!". Perhaps tact isn't his thing, but he sure does have a lot of other redeeming characteristics. Besides, I guess if his body was slowly, but surely mutating before me I'd be inclined to stare as well.
1 comment:
I wouldn't necessarily call it mutating...I think blossoming sounds so much more positive, and after all it is spring! Is it time for another picture if you are becoming that huge?
Post a Comment