A while back I found
this free baby dress pattern and decided I wanted to make it. The only problem was figuring out who to make it for. While hopefully Greg and I will have children before we die, I feel weird stock piling baby clothes just yet. Also, chances are we'll have all boys, so what good would a little dress do?
Lucky for me, one of the lovely ladies that I visit teach has an adorable baby girl. She is six months old and . Whenever I see her I'm reminded of the good old days before Charlie was on the move nonstop and into everything. Anyway, once I found someone to sew a dress for I went strait to the fabric store. Sadly the first version of this dress I made was too small and I forgot to take a picture of it. So this time I did better. I made it bigger, added some accessories and snapped some pictures before I gifted it. What do you think?
 |
| The Whole Outfit |
 |
| Dress |
 |
| Headband |
 |
| Shoes |
 |
| Ruffled Diaper Cover |
5 comments:
Dude you are amazing! I've been wanting to make that dress too. I already have some onesies for future baby c's. I think you are totally justified in stocking up:$
no rosettes on the dress :( you could have put them on the shoes too... but It turned out SOOOOO good!
So CUTE! (I'm so jealous as you already know) Girls someday, right?
That is way cute! You are talented!
Little Miss G has yet to wear the dress, but she will soon!! Thank you again, you are amazing. And if you want a picture of the first dress, I can provide such a thing!
Post a Comment