Thursday, July 14

Amazing

So I just discovered Pinterest and it's AMAZING! I think I could spend hours looking at all it has to offer. The crafts, the projects, the pictures, the ideas, the clothes, the recipes. I love it all. When I first heard about it I didn't think much of it, but one lonely night while web surfing I clicked over to it and fell in love. So in celebration of my new love I'll share some of my favorite links from the past few days. I just need to start creating! I think Sorry for the random placement of the photos!





On a more personal note I have some very important advice to you all. Choosing to spend a summer apart from your spouse is dumb. Don't do it under any circumstance. Living alone really bites. Long distance relationship are tough. Skyping is not equivalent to a face-to-face conversation. Just in case you were wondering. 

4 comments:

Suzy said...

I think that you are the title of this post: AMAZING. I am too woosy (sp?) to even think of attempting to spend an entire summer apart from Corey. You are a trooper. Hang in there, even if that's all you can do til he comes back!

ps sorry I missed your skype call the other day; I'll call you back sometime soon!

Melanie said...

Very cool crafts. What are you going to make?

And apart from your husband...this too shall pass. Remember that year that Dad was gone for about 4 months of it? Out of town for every birthday, mother's day, father's day and grandpa's death. We made it through and so will you. And Greg will SOOO appreciate you and your cooking and you will SOOO appreciate him as well. It may not be wonderful, but you can do it!

amanda said...

Oh man, I love pinterest. And Kristen, you are amazing! I can't imagIne what that is like but you can do it! Almost there, right? I sure miss you!

Katya said...

pinterest is the best! and i'm so sorry about your summer apart! it was terrible being in france without aaron last summer, and we weren't even engaged yet, so i can't imagine how not fun it must be for you. :(

but. we are in philly, so if you ever wanted to come stay with us for a few days...we'd love to have you...:)