I'm sick again. I just got over my cold/pink eye/ear infection a week ago and I've already come down with a new set of ailments. This time I've got the flu and strep throat. My patience is wearing thin and I feel like I can't take this much longer. It seems like every time I get well, within a week I'm sick again. I take my vitamins, eat a balance diet and get plenty of sleep. I wash my hands obsessively at work and try to have the kids do similarly. I try to take care of myself, but it seems that no matter what I do I get sick. I've been sick more in the last month that I was the entirety of last year. I'm just worn out. I can't keep up with these 50+ hour work weeks when I'm sick. I just can't. Anyone have a miracle cure all for me and my no good immune system?
5 comments:
strep throat and the flu!?? YUCK
maybe you're just getting all these sicknesses so when your kids get them, you're already super immune. Sounds nasty. Hang in there Kbob - "this too shall pass"
Grandma Marie swears by blueberries for Grandpa... I think Rachel also agrees with me!
I AGREE! I really think that blueberries are magical things. fall semester (when i wasn't sleeping at all due to ridiculous homework) whenever i had a little bowl of blueberries at night i was fine, but when i ran out thats when i got the nasties. I love you! Feel better!
Sleep is the cure! Just sleep until you can't sleep anymore. Then wake up, eat something good (I guess blueberries?), and sleep some more. Feel better! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!
i'm sorry you've been getting sick so often kbob! sleep sounds good to me too...
and can we please have a meet in DC day sometime in the next 6 months? i'm dying to take aaron to that lovely city. and it would be extra, extra lovely to see you!!
Post a Comment