I'm very excited. I cleaned the bathroom and tidied the kitchen today, just for you. What time does your plane get in, because if its later in the afternoon, I can come to the airport!
I am so excited to give you and that sweet man of yours a hug! It will be wonderful to have you home. I am hoping that the wonderful weather holds, but either way, can't wait to see you both!
4 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited you guys get such a long vacation with your family! We can't wait to see you guys!
I'm very excited. I cleaned the bathroom and tidied the kitchen today, just for you. What time does your plane get in, because if its later in the afternoon, I can come to the airport!
Yay! I'm excited for you! That's awesome! You will have so much fun!
I am so excited to give you and that sweet man of yours a hug! It will be wonderful to have you home. I am hoping that the wonderful weather holds, but either way, can't wait to see you both!
Post a Comment