Sunday, January 30

I'm Addicted


Yesterday I discovered this blog. I have my regular food blogs that I follow and a few craft blogs I sometimes look at, but I hadn't seen this one before. I don't know how I've missed it all this time but I'm sure glad that I found it!! It's my new addiction. I have spent hours looking at the last year or so of her posts. She is amazingly talented and creative.

Looking at this blog makes me want to be a super craft/sewing woman. It makes me wish for a couple of cute children to dress. It makes me wish for more time off work to sew. It make me want to go to the fabric store right now, buy lots of supplies and sew for a couple days.

But alas, tomorrow is Monday and that means another 55 hour work week is nearly here and I'm pretty much out of discretionary time until next weekend....bleh.

3 comments:

Emily Claire said...

I LOVE that blog too!! So much cute stuff :)

Jet said...

One of my FAVORITE blogs!!!

Melanie said...

I may have to make the bow tie for Andrew =)