Well I finally broke down and went to the Verizon store and had them switch service to Greg's old phone. My phone had started to randomly restart itself. This always happened at very inconvient times such as when a was coming in or when I was trying to make a call. After a week or so of this ridiculous restarting crap I decided just to transfer to Greg's phone. But already I miss my slider and big bright screen. I miss my pictures and happy ringtones. The guy at the store said he couldn't transfer pictures but last time I got a new phone they transfered everything just perfectly. Oh well it's not the end of the world.
We FINALLY finished this housing application process! Hallejuah! We have a nice place to live for the next few years and we can even kind of afford it. At least that's one detail taken care of. Now I just need a job to pay for this place.
Health insurance is the bane of my existence. I hate it. I loathe it. I cannot wait for the day that I get benefits through a job and don't have to deal with independent health insurance. I'm sick of dealing with insurance people and not understanding exactly what I'm signing up for. I'm sick of the endless mail and unclear information. So I guess getting a good job in VA is my best bet to avoid dealing with anymore health insurnace.
While I was running errands today I noticed that there was a rag hanging from the underside of my car. I'm assuming that it's from Jiffy Lube where I had my oil changed on Wednesday. What I can't decided is if I should return it to Jiffy Lube or just adopt it as my car care rag. I think I'll just make it my car care rag, I'd feel silly returning it.
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
1 comment:
kind of like the time I returned the silverware to Old Country Buffet 4 years after Grandpa died? I totally understand the idea of avoiding that kind of embarrassment. Plus, who doesn't need a car care rag?!
Post a Comment