YAY!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
hey! i know where that is. a girl I interned with just graduated from there. You are SO close to dc. I'm so jealous :) love you~
How did I not know that you had a blog? What the? That is so so so so exciting! Tell Greg congrats from Sean and me!
What the? Kbob, how do you know Alena? Congratulations on the law school pick!!!! I am uber, uber jealous that you'll be so close to my favorite city in the world for 3 years!
Sorry Alena, I don't tell many people I have a blog. I'm glad you found me though! Now I can see what you two are up to these days! :-)Katie, Alena and I were in the same ward before she left for DC. How do you two know each other?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
hey! i know where that is. a girl I interned with just graduated from there. You are SO close to dc. I'm so jealous :) love you~
How did I not know that you had a blog? What the? That is so so so so exciting! Tell Greg congrats from Sean and me!
What the? Kbob, how do you know Alena?
Congratulations on the law school pick!!!! I am uber, uber jealous that you'll be so close to my favorite city in the world for 3 years!
Sorry Alena, I don't tell many people I have a blog. I'm glad you found me though! Now I can see what you two are up to these days! :-)
Katie, Alena and I were in the same ward before she left for DC.
How do you two know each other?
Post a Comment