Friday, August 29

STRESSED!!!

I can't sleep. I'm stressed. I'm worried. I'm just a nut case. My insides are all bunched up and I feel physically ill.

In an attempt to alleviate my stress I decided maybe a blog is what a need to clear my head. I guess we'll see if it works. My bets are not, but it's worth a try right?

So here they are in no order (because figuring out the order would probably just stress me out more at this point...)
-Utter academic failure
-Loosing my scholarship
-Disappointing my parents
-Complete social ineptitude in my new ward
-My new roommate
-My appointment tomorrow with a business school adviser
-Money
-My crazy family
-My poor Jeep
-Moving into my apartment
-The homework that I already have in 2 of my classes
-Having to start over, again

Well I got it out, but I'm not feeling all that much better. I guess I'll try for sleep again....

2 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

I'm sorry Kristen, being stressed is no fun. Just remember that it will all be over soon. :) The first week of school is always crazy!

-Jody

Suzy said...

oh K-bob I'm sorry to see you so overwhelmed. It's just because you haven't met all the cute guys in the ward yet :) Honestly though, try not to worry, remember Luke 1:37 (one of my new favorite scriptures)