Saturday, August 2

Thoughts

Today I overhauled my living room, top to bottom. I painted the ceiling and all the walls. I vacuumed and dusted, cleaned out and organized. I went through boxes of crap that haven't been touched in years. I rearranged all my furniture and found a home for all the stuff that has just been cluttering my living room.

I am always amazed how good I feel when I complete cleaning project. I think something is just wrong with me. Something deep inside me just feels satisfied and happy. Someday I'll make a great little housewife. :-)

So I only have two and half weeks of work left. I CAN'T WAIT!! This job has made me realize how important it is to like what you do for a living. I think I'd like to own a business some day. I don't think I want to work for someone else all my life. I like the idea of working for myself, setting my own goals and rules. I have no idea what kind of business I would open. I guess I have time to figure it all out, right?

Well those are my thoughts for tonight....

3 comments:

Suzy said...

You think something's wrong with you? Nu uh. (how the heck do you write that out) You're gonna be a great little housewife someday (soon?) You KNOW it, girl! Your husband will be a lucky lucky man I tell you.

Suzy said...

ps go august baking month!

Jody Lynn said...

It is satifying completing a cleaning project, isn't it Kristen. I love it too! I promise you aren't the only one who loves that kinda stuff. It took me awhile to realize that too. :) I love cleaning, and yes...together we will both make great housewives. :)