Surprising my mom on her birthday and making her cry. Win.
Spending time thrift store shopping in Seattle with my longest and best friend. Got cute well fitting jeans for .99, plus tons of sweaters/shirts for me, pjs and summer clothes for the boy.
Visiting one of my most favorite of roommates and her baby who is just a week older than William. It was so great to catch up with her and see the boys interact.
Having a trustworthy, eager and free babysitter at my disposal. She even slept in the same room as William and brought him to me in the night. Can I tell you how excited I am to have her come visit this summer?
And spending 10 fabulous days with my favorite lady. I should make surprise trips home more often...
5 comments:
So you could have left that last picture off! But, the visit was fabulous! Best 10 days ever! I am still missing you! Thank you for the best birthday surprise ever...Cried when you came and cried when you left!
So jealous of that visit!!!
William is getting so big!! I'm glad you had a great time!
Sounds like a fun trip! Isn't going home the best?
Thanks for the picture change =)
Post a Comment