After 2 1/2 years in our apartment I'm finally putting some work and a little bit of money into revamping our spaces. Up first is adding some art to my kitchen. After looking at a bunch of ideas on etsy and other blogs I came up with these Julia Child inspired graphics. I want to find some thin white frames and hang them on the blank wall next to the microwave. Right now I'm leaning towards the long quote as an 8x10 and the other two flanking it as 5x7s.
What do you think? Suggestions/comments/critiques?
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago



3 comments:
I love Julia child quotes. I think you should use "of you're afraid of cream, use butter". :) my personal fav. Also, and this is just my preference, I would use a less scripty font? At least for the long quote? My new favorite font is ostrich sans (online). But then again, maybe Julia childs does call for a scripty font. And where did you get the graphics? So cute! Can't wait to see your efforts in action!
Cute! The quote you put on the cover page of the recipe book you made for my wedding present is one that I thought I might like putting in my kitchen when we are in a little bit nicer and more permanent place. It's the "pinch of patience, dash of kindness... etc" one.
I love them! The grey and yellow is fantastic. Isn't Julia Child the best?
Post a Comment