Thursday, January 31

Remember that time....

Remember that time I had a baby and really really did not like the OB-GYN who delivered me? Well when I was boxing up William's 0-6 months clothes (saddest day ever...) I found this memento they gave me to remember the good time we had together.


If she had been a super funny and nice OB-GYN I think this shirt probably would have been pretty funny/punny, but considering I was somewhat less than impressed by her, the sentiment was lost. Oh well, at least I got a cute baby out of the experience. :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love William's smile so much! It's always so big!!

amanda said...

He is soooo cute!!! Also, are you doing cloth diapers? Sam is almost big enough to fit in his

Melanie said...

You did get a cute baby and Dr. Masel was really underimpressive to say the least (and I could say more, but I am a Christian!)

rachel teressa said...

I am glad you got such a handsome little man out of the deal. i just caught up on your posts, and i wanted to say that i love you and I think you're pretty awesome and hard working and a majestic woman.