Friday, September 23

Planking


Ok, so who watched the season premier of The Office last night? Well we did and the opening scene was awesome! Did you miss it? Well if you did miss it check out this short clip to get up to speed....


Hilarious, right? Neither Greg nor I had heard of planking before but the moment we saw Erin lying on the parking stop and Meredith lying under the urinals we were fans. 

Now fast forward to today. We got home late from work/school and when we pulled into the driveway Greg asked if I'd go get the mail. I thought it was strange that he asked, since usually he stops at the mailbox as we pull in but didn't think much of it. Greg went in the house and I walked down the driveway to get the mail then headed inside. I dropped my bags, took off my shoes, shorted out my landlord's mail and walked downstairs. I didn't notice Greg at first and then when I looked closer I saw this....


BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!!!!

So for our "date" night we planked.....hope you enjoy the photo documentation of our fun. 






Want another informational and funny clip on planking? This one is great. I especially love the end when the news anchor is planking across the desk.....


6 comments:

amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You guys are awesome. I loved that opening scene. I love that the office incorporates random trends. I knew what it was, but never did it or anything. So fun! And what great abs you guys have!! I loved erin's "I still don't get it..."

Stephanie said...

Hahaha...this blog made me laugh so much. Great date night! And thanks for the laugh!

Melanie said...

I laughed, I cried...it moved me bob! K-Bob, that is. Thank you for the giggle =) Your father is in the living room sobbing.

rachel teressa said...

Greg, I'm so proud of you. I hope someday a guy loves me enough to plank for my amusement.

Katya said...

oh my gosh, this is too funny! hahahahahah i love it.

Samuel Price said...

Next time you should plank somewhere dangerous, like the edge of a bridge. That would make a cool picture.