Ok so maybe for me it is a little bit about the ba-bling, ba-bling....
For our 2nd anniversary Greg got me a wedding band! Isn't it beautiful? I love it. I think considering the rings aren't a set, they match pretty well. Before we got married I would have scoffed at having so much bling on my finger, but I guess things change. We were originally shopping for just a plain wedding band, but it just didn't look quite right with my existing ring, so we were seduced into blingy band. I'll have to get use to the extra bulk, but so far I love it and I'm really glad to have a wedding band.
PS- I LOVE Amazon! Who knew you could get great deals on wedding bands? Also the seller we found did all sizes which was great for us because I have small fingers (4.5) and so finding a ring that didn't need to be resized was a little tricky.
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
5 comments:
awe! you know, I did the same thing and now I want a wedding band!! I like it! and great tip on amazon, too!
It's BEAUTIFUL!! I'm glad you found one you LOVE! They look AMAZING together!! You make me want more bling on my finger! lol!!!
I like your bling! PS: I like you too.
Haha I love the title. Also, they match like perfectly!! Well done. Enjoy your bling! :)
for some reason the rss i'm subscribed to for your blog never updates! so i just read like 4 of your latests posts for the first time. i'm sorry about the lack of in-state tuition! that's so frustrating! but, congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! that's quite exciting. and your wedding band is gorgeous! i like the bling! amazon really is the best. best customer service, best prices, best selection, i love them.
Post a Comment