Sunday, April 10

Success!

Greg and I are proud to announce that we have kept one, and probably only one, of our new years resolutions for 100 days and are still going strong! Any guesses on what it is? 


 I bet you didn't guess flossing. After being inspired by an article that Greg's mom shared with us at Christmas and in pursuit of improved dental hygiene we added flossing to our resolutions. We've made it through the first of the year without any lapses! I can't speak for Greg, but this is surely the most successful new years resolution that I've ever had! Hopefully our teeth and gums will thank us someday and next time we go to the dentist we can both proudly pronounce that we floss!

When I start writing posts about flossing you know that our life is pretty boring. 
Thanks for staying tuned anyways!

1 comment:

amanda said...

congrats! I started a resolution to floss everyday about a year ago and I can't believe I'm still doing it! It seriously is so good for you. woot!!