Sunday, March 28

Success!

I did it. Finally.

I successfully made bread that rose normally, cooked normally, tastes good and looks good! It's a miracle! I have tried numerous times with my attempts ending in failure. I feel liked I've reached a new level of domesticity and I want to shout it from the mountain tops, but it's late so this blog post will have to do.

The entire batch...minus the few rolls from leftover dough that Greg and I quickly devoured.


A view of the small cinnamon swirl loaves...


Also we went to Manti today with some family and friends. We absolutely LOVE having so many family and friends here in Provo. Every time I think about leaving in August I get a little sad. Both of us agree we don't want to stay in Utah, but it's going to be hard to leave this place I've called home for the past three years. We'll just have to buckle up and brace ourselves for the new adventures we'll have. That is if we ever get responses for all the schools and make a decision on where we'll be going. That's another story for another post. Ugh.

Anyway happy Manti pictures!

3 comments:

rachel teressa said...

YAYA~ get it girl! i'm not brave enough to wander down the bread trail, but i applaud you for your perseverence.

amanda said...

woweeee...can i have your recipe and then you'll also have to give me your skills....

Emily Claire said...

You're an inspiration!!