Sunday, March 7

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

So we've heard back from a few more law schools and are only 3 responses away from making a final decisions. We got rejected by University of Washington, which is a bummer, but way better than getting waitlisted. At least with a rejection we don't have to wait around through the summer hoping for admission. We're still waiting on Arizona State. I don't what's taking them so long. We're starting to loose our minds a little bit. I never expected this process to be so stressful.

I think nearly every woman in my ward is pregnant. Today the whole bench in front of us was full of ladies about to pop. What a little bubble we live in.

I got the information for cap, gown and announcement orders this week and can't believe it's almost time. There is just over a month till graduation and I can't believe it. I really don't know where the time has gone. Every moment of class and homework seems to never end, but here I am almost graduated from BYU. I'm excited but a little scared. My goal the past 3 years has just been to graduate, now what? What will define my life now? What major goal am I shooting for now? Now I'll have this degree and what will I do with it? I'm not even exactly sure what kind of job I want to look for. Oh the future. So exciting, yet so stressful.

We finalized our cruise details this week and couldn't be more excited. We got a hotel to stay in for the night before our cruise leaves and we're both so excited to spend that Monday in California before we head off. Sometimes I think it's silly that we taking a semi-expensive vacation right before we got into thousands of dollars of debt, but hey it's going to be a while until we have money again so we may as well seize the day. :-)

1 comment:

amanda said...

definitely seize the day! i'm so jealous! bah, I can't wait to hear where you guys end up going! Plus....it's so AWESOME that you're graduation. I hope to see you on the big day and you can tease dave you how did it in half the time ;)

i miss you and am so proud of you kbob!