Don't you just love days where you don't really have anything you have to do? I woke up this morning, took at shower, made pancakes, went to a ward activity, made bread, crotched, watched movies and now I'm blogging. I thought about doing some homework, then I decided not to. Why taint a perfectly good day?
Can I just say that I hate being responsible. Last night after the fabulous bridal shower I went over to Greg's place and the poor guy had been studying all night. Since it was pretty late already we just chilled at his apartment. He has LSAT practice tests every Saturday at 8am so he tries not to stay up to late. About 12 I started feeling guilty about keeping him up. I couldn't seem to push the fact that it was getting later and he needed to sleep to be ready for the test out of my head. I just wanted to sit there and snuggle with him. Then tonight we are going to IKEA, but I would really love to spend more than just the evening together. But he has to write a paper so we are going later. I want to just say blow off the paper let's go play, but I can't. Boo for responsibility. Boo. Boo. Boo.
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
1 comment:
Oh it was a fabulous shower, wasn't it?!
Post a Comment