So last night was great. Greg and I went to the Draper temple open house with 2 other married and pregnant couples. Potentially awkward? Yes. It was really good though. Since Wednesday night I've been kind of stressed about this dating thing, but I think I like it. I found out that Greg is not leaving in the fall like I thought he was, which makes things a lot less intense. I know it's lame, but I was totally freaking out about him leaving because it meant that I'd have to decide where things were going with him sooner. He is applying for law school this September and said he isn't planning on leaving Provo until fall 2010. When he said that I was sooooo very relieved, the pressure is gone, I can just enjoy dating him. =)
So going to the temple seems like a kind of intense date, but it was good. I thought he was really good about not making it awkward or uncomfortable. Even going in the celestial and sealing rooms wasn't awkward or intense. He apologized a couple times for the marriage/baby talk. He was a cutie.
This whole physical contact thing with a guy is mostly new for me and I really like it. He would reach over and put his hand on my knee while we were driving, or put his arm around me while we were sitting down or just put his hand on my back while we were walking through the temple. It was really nice. On the way home we held hands for a bit and that was nice too. =)
This afternoon we are going to the MOA with my roommate and her fiance then making pizza and maybe going to a free piano concert tonight. I asked him last night if he had much homework for this weekend and he said that he was mine today. =) Last night he even said that he'd go to IKEA with me! He said that if I'm there, he'd be there. So I think we'll go on an IKEA adventure one of these weekends.
I haven't kissed him (yet?). I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. It just hasn't really felt right. If he wants to kiss me right on. =) The only thing that I have to say is that I cannot let him kiss me in the fishbowl. I just can't. I won't.
When he called yesterday to let me know what time we were leaving instead of a hello I got a "hello sugar". It made me laugh. I called him pumpkin in return. I think we'll have some fun joking around with pet names.
He is way too good to me. He is always saying that I'm an angel and a gem. Last night when I said that I'm certainly not an angel, he said I was and I just didn't know it yet. I worry that he is too good for me.
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
1 comment:
Oh my cute! Okay, if he'll go to ikea with you, he's a keeper! And don't kiss him in the fishbowl....(doorsteps scenes in the summer were less than desirable!)...just wait until it feels right...don't stress too much! :) Thanks, I love you!
Post a Comment