Thursday, January 29

I'm a Zimmerman, right?

Zimmerman is my last name. Right? Last time I checked it was but I swear something has changed. Zimmerman's don't go out on dates. Zimmerman's don't have three dates, three nights in a row, with three different guys. Zimmerman's don't have boys interested in them. Zimmerman's certainly don't give out their phone number or get rides home from guys they just met. A Zimmerman wouldn't invite a guy over to her apartment to watch a movie. One thing that does seem Zimmerman-ish is the fact that my paranoia wouldn't allow me to go over to his apartment to watch a movie. Besides that there is no semblance of Zimmerman-ness in the last few weeks of my exsistence.

What is up with this? During high school and all last year I couldn't get a guy to look at me, let alone ask me out. Always the friend. What changed this year? Oh it is probably that I'm in a non-freshman ward, around RMs and let's face it a little more social then I have been in the past.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm being a little tramp. I know I'm not, and I'm just freaked out because this is all novel to me, but goodness! I feel like I'm being unfaithful to Greg in some way by going out with these others guys, but we have no understanding. We haven't done anything that would signal we are being exclusive. The one I feel the worst about is Ryan. He is a nice guy and seems really sweet, but I don't think I'm interested in him. He is taking me to a play and today I found out that the tickets are going for like $20 a piece!! I feel like a bad person for letting a guy I'm most likely not interested in pay that much for me. I wouldn't like a guy who I was interested in pay that much for me.

Also I just kind of wanted to chill Saturday night. I was looking forward to watching a chick flick with my roommates in my PJs. Oh how hard life is. :-P

No comments: