So I finally got a letter from Noah! I know the Dominican Republic is far away, but its been like a month since I wrote him last. I started checking the mail a week or so after I wrote him, because last time it only took like a week, but not so this time. About a week ago I was getting very antsy for a letter. I started checking the mailbox right when I got home from class or work. One day I even got caught by this guy in my complex checking the mail twice in one day. That was embarrassing. Nonetheless I got my letter finally!
So here is my letter, it doesn't look too bad right? So it came apart in the mail and they put it in a new envelope, no big deal.
Then I opened it.....
1 comment:
boo ya that is sweet! ha ha
Post a Comment