Thursday, October 9

All I want to do is have some fun...

I don't to study. I don't want to write a paper. I don't want to research consumerism. I don't want to watch Norm and learn about more accounting that I'll never use. I don't want to fail another test. I don't want to go to class today, and no I don't want to do a mock interview with a professional or Alumni.

I want to play. I want to sleep without setting an alarm. I want to stay up as late as I want withouth paying for it the next day. I want to play games and watch movies. I want to hang out and talk with friends.

I want something to look forward to at the end of my 6 hour class days besides an accounting lecture and some TVM calculations. Really. There has got to be more.

No comments: