Now that it's out, I might as well just give the scoop on it all....
As of now I'm 13 weeks and 2 days along and our baby is approximately the size of a peach. 3 months down, 6 to go. My due date is May 20th 2012, (just a couple weeks after baby c is due to arrive).
The past couple months have been better than expected. I had a month or so of pretty regular nausea and vomiting, but a couple boxes of saltines helped me get through the rough patches. I'm grateful that being sick didn't interfere too much with work, although a couple times poor Charlie did have to watch me puke. Hopefully he won't be scarred for life. Right now I'm feeling pretty good. There are still some not so good days, but overall I'd say it's good.
We're still trying to get insurance/prenatal care (and many other things) figured out, but things will work out. Hopefully we'll get in to the doctors again soon for the exciting things like hearing the heartbeat and having an ultrasound, but all in good time.
We're excited. Overjoyed. Elated. Thrilled. Ecstatic. Pick your adjective. :-)
4 comments:
yay!!! I'm so excited!! How fun that we are so close in our pregnancies...who would have ever thunk????
I'm glad you weren't too sick. I didn't throw up very much at all, but I did have like a month and a half of nausea!! It does get better (and sounds like it is better)
I think I will call you soon...we have a lot to catch up/talk about! YAY! I'm so happy for you!
You're cute :) I'm super-duper thrilled and all the other adjectives for you.
That is so exciting for you! You're going to be such a great mama!
yay kristen!!! so exciting!! :D
Post a Comment