Tuesday, October 26

Flu Shot

Tonight I finally went and got my flu shot. I was supposed to do it like a month ago, but I've been putting it off because my tendency to get light headed and faint when I even think about such things. After so much stress, anxiety and worry it is such a relief to be done. The best part is that I didn't even pass out! I only got a little light headed a few minutes after the shot, but besides that it was just fine. The shot giving lady at CVS Minute Clinic was great. She was cute and friendly. Greg asked me why the cute part was important so I tried to explained to him that no one wants to get a shot from a nasty old man with an unshaven face, greasy hair and a dingy doctors coat. It's just not very reassuring. To celebrate me being brave and not passing out Greg and I went out for a quick dinner. Nothing too exciting, just Wendy's, but more exciting than what we'd be able to scrounge together from our all but empty fridge. :-)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Woot! Woot! I'm so proud of you! Maybe you should become a trama nurse =)

You are very brave...and I totally understand why a cute nice shot giving girl is better =)

Love,
The one who gave you the fainting genes

amanda said...

way to go! I'm glad you didn't pass out.

Emily Claire said...

Dear Kristen,
I am super proud of you and your shot receiving abilities sans the passing out. You are incre-deeb-le!
Maybe when I grow up I'll be as cool as you are :)
Also, you look super cute in the picture.
And. I miss you.