I find that as April grows closer I keep feeling more and more free. This turns out to be a dangerous thing since I still have over 2 months until the semester is over. I just need to pass my 4 classes which hasn't been a problem before, so hopeful it won't be a problem now.
Oh an explanation of the title...Greg and I picked up two fish last Friday. We named one Bob just because then the other Anna after our checker at Sunflower. We found a cute squared tank at DI, picked up some rocks and food at the pet store and for just over $5 we have pets! Then Monday morning we woke up to find Anna dead. So now we're down to just Bob. I was worried for a couple days, but it looks like Bob will make it. I told my mom that Anna died and she suggested we wait a while before we have children. Her reasoning is that if we can't keep a goldfish alive for more than a couple days then having children could be risky. :-)
Oh also I would highly recommend Sadaf Greek Souvlaki the new Greek restaurant we went to before picking up our new friends, it's on University Parkway by the Dollar theater. Not only is it tasty it is really cheap. You get a gyro on warm pita, a Greek salad and a huge side of potatoes, rice or beans for only $5.75. Delicious!
We did it! We bought out cruise tickets! We are scheduled to cruise in the first of May. We'll drive to California Monday and leave from the port in Los Angeles that night. Then we go to Catalina Island on Tuesday and Ensenada, Mexico Wednesday. Thursday we spend the day at sea then Friday we're back in Los Angeles. We're sooooo excited! I applied for my passport last week and now we just have to wait until May! I'm so glad we're having one last party before we're a destitute law school couple...
Speaking of law schools, we heard back from a couple more law school over the past week. Arizona State held back Greg's application for review in the normal pool of applicants rather than giving us an early decision. Bummer. Oh well what's a little more waiting? Then we got put on the waitlist for University of Colorado. No big deal it wasn't at the top of our list anyway. So as of now we'll still be headed for George Mason out in Northern Virginia come August.
Well my messy kitchen and sink full of dishes are calling....
1 comment:
VA?! awesome! haha, poor fishie.
Post a Comment