Friday, December 18

These are a few of my favorite things these days....

Baked fudge....

Here is the recipe...
Try it. Seriously. You won't regret it.

Our new camera!

Smooth and Melty Mints. Yum.


Our Nativity. It just feels more like Christmas with it on the piano. Thanks Mom!

Really cool stars my friend Tia taught me to make freshman year.


Our 4 foot Family Dollar Christmas Tree with its one ornament....


Oh and my politically inclined hubby.

Yes, that is his BYU College Republicans shirt and he's watching a political talk show.

This post brought to you by Suzy's encouragement. :-)

2 comments:

amanda said...

woot woot! love the tree, the awesome snowflakes, the...fudge! the mints and I LOVE that nativity. SO jealous! :)

Suzy said...

I take ALL credit for this post. :) love the pictures and the cute tree! and the nativity, I agree with you about making it feel more like Christmas, ours was basically our one christmas decoration this year!