So I have successfully avoided doing homework for hour upon hour today, however I have had such a productive day! I did things that I've wanted to do since moving into our apartment and things that just needed to be done. Sadly I don't get graded on the state of my apartment, but if I were in a How To Be A Housewife 101 class I would get an A+ I'm sure. So here's what I've done, in no particular order. I know I'm sure a nerd, go ahead and mock me. :-)
-Sort my laundry
-Wash dishes
-Organize under the bathroom sink
-Replace 2 light bulbs, then a 3rd when the second one blew up
-Clean up glass shards from the 2nd light bulb
-Take out garbage
-Take an hour nap
-Clean the toilet (it was nasty)
-Look through new recipe book and mark recipes to try
-Put away all my laundry
-Put away my shoes that were scattered about my room
-Put new trash bag in my bedroom garbage
-Put new basket under kitchen sink to put in the dirty kitchen rags
-Move the silverware to the drawer we wanted it in
-Wiped off the counters
-Put all fruit and vegetables in cute bowls so our counter does look so junky
-Move all the big mixing bowls to right place to make room for clean dishes
-Unload the drying rack
-Unload the dishwasher
-Replace napkins and paper towels in the kitchen
-Put more toilet paper in bathroom so when people forget to replace an empty roll I don't have to get creative
-Loaded new Vista upgrade package on Lappy
-Paid my rent for next month and pay for my parking spot, even though my car is still 300+ miles away
-Pulled out a towel from behind our bottom drawer in the kitchen that kept the drawer from closing all the way (very annoying)
-Last but not least write a blog
Overall I think it has been a very productive day. If only I would have done some of the studying I was supposed to....o'well there is always tomorrow....
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
3 comments:
ha ha you forgot "listen to Suzy whine on and on about how much homework she has and then watch her spend the entire night socializing"? Or what about our scintillating "pick-a-scripture-and-make-a-spiritual-application-to-every-day-life" roommate scripture study tonight?
All joking aside, I feel truly blessed to have a roommate such as you K-bob. If it weren't for you, all those things wouldn't have gotten done...that is until all the lightbulbs had exploded, there was mold growing in the garbage, the toilet was invaded with fungus, we'd gotten glass shards in our feet, and the dishes starting falling on the floor. Wow. Thanks.
Kristen, I love you. You're just like me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would push studying aside to do more productive things around the house. :)
Actually, in my case, I can't study until things like that are done.
I'm very proud. And I do that all the time. And twice thus far I've used the toilet paper roll. We'll leave it at that.
Post a Comment