Well I've returned to blogging with renewed zeal. I've been a real blog slacker this last semester, but now that classes are over (HURRAY!!) and it's summer I think I'll get back to it! I hope you will all forgive me for slacking off and give me another chance. :-)
I'm going to start back in with a series of some of my most horrific experiences (thank you Suzy for the suggestion). These are the experiences that I think back on often and replay things in my mind over and over again. What did I do wrong? What should I have done instead? What in the world was I thinking? Why did I say that? How did things get so messed up? These are the questions that I often find myself wondering after contemplating some of these experience. Sadly I never seem to come to an answer, rather I push the memories to the back of my mind and store them away for the time being. It's funny how single events will stick in my mind for years and years, yet sometimes I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.
All that I have to add to this preview of forthcoming posts is the the first will be entitled "The House-sitting Trip from Hell" (for the less heathen of you, feel free to substitute the last word of the title with "the underworld" or "down under"). Hope you tune in, I promise it will entertain. :-)
my weekend in google searches
1 year ago
4 comments:
Yes I am so pumped for the HSTfH (and succeeding) blog(s).
Let the creative juices flow, Shisk.
haha, Kristen I can't wait for your next post. And you'd better blog often so I know what the heck is going on in your life now that you live in Washington and not in the bedroom next to me. :)
Renewed zeal my eye....It's been like two weeks..and NO NEW POST!
I hope you're enjoying the coast though!
This is actually Amanda and we're on Dave's computer so it's his account, lest you were confused...
Post a Comment