After lots of shopping around I've gotten a couple little spaces in our apartment spruced up. Nothing major, but enough of a change that my itch for change is mostly satisfied for the time being.
Bought the flowers at IKEA and moved the canvas from my bedroom. I'm thinking about either repainting the canvas to something else, or putting up a big picture of the temple flanked by The Living Christ and The Family: A Proclamation to the World.
Saw this little wall hanging at Marshalls on clearance and couldn't resist. I put it in my kitchen to cover the smoke detector that is awkwardly hung in the middle of a blank section of wall. The pictures I have on it are a bit big, so I need to print and trim some current pictures.
Here is my Julia Child wall in the kitchen. Now that I see it up I think I want to make couple edits to the prints and paint the frames grey.
And I finally filled the big blank space above our mantel. Love the mirror and my little bird, but might take back the candle holders on the left....not totally in love with them.
After making my final tweaks to these spaces I want to recover my couch pillows and then move upstairs and spruce up the bathroom and bedrooms. Hurray for a slight change of scenery!
2 comments:
LOVE the mirror and the bird! The candle add nice height and weight and shape. I like the vase with flowers and I like the color that your canvas adds, though I think I liked it better over the bed. Way cute bird cage and you are right about gray frames...It looks homey!
Wow Kristen! Your place is sooo cute! I may have to learn how to be domestic from you!
Hope you, William, & Greg are all doing well!
Post a Comment