Saturday, December 25

Show and Tell

Now that Christmas has all but passed and gifts have been given, I can show you all my latest quilting creation..... a king size quilt for Greg's parents.



It was certainly an adventure. There were times I didn't think I'd finish it, but somehow it came together and I finished it the day before we left for NM. It's not perfect, but it's really pretty good. I'm happy with how it turned out, and it was a good learning experience for me. 

Special thanks go out to Greg for spending many hours at the fabric store, cutting fabric and providing moral support and to my mom for giving me the boost I needed over Thanksgiving. 

Any ideas for my next project? 

3 comments:

amanda said...

Wow. I'm so impressed!!!

Anne Flade said...

Kristen, you truly are a woman of many talents!

Melanie said...

Beautiful! I'm sure the Skidmores will sleep ever so comfortably under your handiwork!